dis88

Need help for open kitchen diner colours please?

dis88

I have recently had an open kitchen diner with an island, and I can not decide if all white keeps it looking open and bright or whether to paint the walls.. I was thinking of having grey walls, any advice please to any other colour suggestions?

The kitchen has black slate looking worktops and white gloss kitchen units, I have a few red accents like the kettle and toaster.

I'm still waiting for a sideboard to be delivered to fill the gap behind the table and next to the fridge & I will be having metro tiles around the window and under the units next to the kettle and toaster not sure what colour yet, it depends if I choose to paint any walls.

This is the rest of the kitchen....Excuse the washing up :)