avinu

Intelligent Lighting for All - Some Tips from Our Recent Newsletter

Intelligent lighting was something we saw to be very popular last year, and for very good reason!

As it becomes more mainstream and affordable we foresee most renovation projects employing an element of control in primary living spaces!

But, as choice grows, which system should you choose?

Here are some suggestions from our lighting team at Avinu:

• Controller compatibility and light fittings : LEDS should be tested before you buy.
  • How many circuits? Consider a small controller for main living areas, or whole-house to reap the full benefits of a larger dedicated system.
  • Have you cabled? If you have a retro-fit then there are great wireless controllers. However, cabling is best!
  • Flexibility : wire for both traditional and intelligent systems where you can.
  • Power Saving : don't forget to include occupancy sensors for turning lights off when rooms are vacated.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.