hzdeleted_24964868

Help with new kitchen design - I can't get it to work!!!!!!

User
7 years ago

Builder is about to knock through from the dining to the kitchen - at the moment we have to go from the kitchen through the living room to get to the dining room! But I can't get the kitchen to work with the knock through......the knock through can be made smaller or bigger or even changed to just french doors because I have 6 weeks before the builder can start!

The fireplace (top left) is such wasted space and I can't put much either side of it, at the moment there are two narrow bench seats along the walls either side of it - they are only 40 cm deep and so I could replace them with shelving or shallow cupboards but the fireplace has to stay where it is!

I need more cupboard space and worktop space.

I have been trying to come up with something that works and I would love an island but I just can't get anything to work :(

Please help..........

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.