archeaarch

Renovation of Victorian Mid Terrace House - Now Light & Bright!

ARCHEA Ltd
last modified: 3 years ago

The property is a Victorian mid terrace house in Nunhead and was in reasonable condition but in need of significant upgrade and modernisation.

The brief included the full upgrade and refinishing of the house, new windows & patio doors, and re-landscaping of the rear garden.

Entrance - before

Fernholme Road, London SE15 · More Info

Entrance - after

1. Hallway · More Info

All internal finishes were replaced with a palette of vibrant materials and colours to create a bespoke modern characteristic within an otherwise familiar Victorian family home.

Kitchen - before

Fernholme Road, London SE15 · More Info

Kitchen - after

2. Adapted IKEA kitchen · More Info

Garden - before

Fernholme Road, London SE15 · More Info

Garden - after

10. Garden · More Info

Exterior - before

Fernholme Road, London SE15 · More Info

Exterior - after

8. Rear extension · More Info

New timber composite patio doors were then provided to the kitchen and main living spaces to increase natural light and provide access points to the re-landscaped garden.

Visit our profile or click here to see the full project.