annayenon

Contemporary bathroom inspiration

Awal
7 years ago
Hello, we're now moving onto designing our main bathroom (plan attached) - we've just had it extended and it's now approx 1800x2800. Our builder has recommended that optimal layout is the bath against right hand wall, shower in left hand corner, sink against the left hand wall next to the shower (we're thinking of a wall hung vanity). Original plan was to tile a metre high then paint; however, at the 11th hour my husband says the look he is after is "contemporary luxury hotel" so no paint. We've been through loads of photos but nothing has clicked. He says he doesn't want a white bathroom and tending more towards grey tones. Does anyone think they have a photo showing what he's after as we already have tiler booked but no tile choice yet! Thanks!!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.