kellychoi

Bathroom brand?

kellychoi
7 years ago
I had a few quote for 3 bathrooms. 1 family bathroom with bath/shower, 1 en-suit shower, 1 wc. All are quite tiny for 3 beds. However, they asked me starting 10k each because I want a luxury look such as all hung toilets, nice tops for basin, two rainfall showers in family and en-suit, full tiled/something to the wall and floor,shiny ceiling, down lights, etc like Houzz photos. Is it reasonable? Or I could go much cheaper but still luxury look?
I am from far where you can live very luxury for a lot less money. I stay at home most times and have had depression in current house. So I want to live with a bit of luxury and feel home as I used to live in my country but really can't spend that much money. My husband said he can do it. Easy peasy. Well, he wishes.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.