katieme2015a34

Help please finish off my open plan area

katieme2015a34
7 years ago
Here is my open plan area, need some help finishing it off. So far i like the changes i've made few more happening TV unit is going up on the wall. Square coffee table once i see something i like. I need to purchase a sideboard sort of unit to store my crystal in.But please could you make suggestions as to how i can turn my area from nice to wow. I have my kitchen but due to budget constraints have to keep it so i will be painting my kitchen cabinets and may change handles, not sure whether to get rid of those dull tiles. Worktop i do need to keep which is a shame as i love light ones. any suggestions/advice all welcome (what colour can i paint the cabinets to suit the rest of the colour scheme?) thank you

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.