archeasystem

Before & After: Grade II Listed Georgian in Islington, London

ARCHEA Ltd
7 years ago

The property occupies the bottom 2 floors of a Grade II listed Georgian end of terrace in the New River Conservation Area in the heart of Islington.

The principles of the development were to reconfigure the existing duplex maisonette to maximise its connection with the south west facing rear garden and reconfigure the living accommodation across the ground floor. A new glazed infill extension has been added which runs through into the existing 70's rear extension.

Before:

Claremont Square, London N1 · More Info

After:

3. Open plan kitchen - diner · More Info

5. Knock through · More Info

14. Refurbished living room · More Info

15. IKEA shelving · More Info

The result is a light open plan kitchen, dining room and snug focussed onto the rear garden. Extensive internal refurbishment and modernisation was also carried out throughout to provide high quality modern solutions that work in harmony with this elegant and historically important Georgian property.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.