babita_maria

Urgent bathroom layout and advice needed please

Maria B
7 years ago

Hello, I am in the process of a challenging house renovation and about to have my new main upstairs bathroom fitted this week. After making a couple of mistakes on my downstairs bathroom I am panicking about making a mistake on my main bathroom so would appreciate some help please.. My bathroom is 2210 x 1900 and I have purchased everything now so just need to confirm if you think the layout is okay. I have set my heart on a 800mm wide sink unit which the vessel sink will sink on and a 350mm wide tall matching unit. The photos show the proposed layout. Do you think the toilet is too close to the door and the bath will be blocked too much with the toilet and 400mm deep sink unit? Thank you for your help!!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.