thepanelcompany

WIN a Fortnum & Mason Hamper - All you need to do is VOTE!

Have the chance to WIN a Fortnum & Mason - 'The Grosvenor Hamper', by simply voting your favourite style of wall panels!

At the Panel Company, we aim to deliver the broadest range of wall and floor panels.

From the value-focussed Decor Range to the very latest designs that challenge the look of tiles, wood, marble, stone or concrete, we offer the entire range of what is possible.

Wall panels offer the ability to change your room in a quick and cost effective way, without the need for extensive preparation or grouting. Cladding can simply cover existing tiles, and a tongue and groove finish is within the reach of the amateur DIY enthusiast. With no grouting, maintenance is easy and your desired look will stand the test of time...

The winner will be announced on 30th April.

Get Voting!

Best of Luck,

The Panel Company

Do you prefer the look of concrete on your walls?
Perhaps the look of luxurious marble is something that you are looking for?
Contemporary look of the white brick?
Feature wall that looks like a traditional red brick?

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.