annika47

Tired Living Space Becomes A Colourful, Luxury Living Room

We at ig. design and interiors love taking projects from conceptual designs to beautiful finished spaces that our clients can enjoy.

We recently undertook a living room renovation.

Please see, before:

And after:

The floor we used is an engineered wood with a reclaimed appearance. The walls we painted in Dulux 'Timeless' - an off white with a very slight green undertone which makes the room feel open and fresh by bringing the outside in!

The built in units we adjusted slightly to make them more functional for the clients requirements. We made the mirrors from a room divider, then spent time painting them and finishing them off with glass.

The curtains, blinds and cushions were all handmade for the client - bespoke may cost a little more but makes all the difference!

For us, the greenery really ties the scheme up, we just love to add plants as they bring so much life and space.

We'd love to hear your feedback and hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the project.

Annika at ig. design.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.