sdavieshomesolutions

New Bathroom Project with Waterproof Panels

Considering waterproof wall panels? Then take a look at our latest bathroom project in Rhiwbina, Cardiff.

We think this bathroom project, just finished by our team, is a great showcase of how to use bathroom wall panelling systems as alternative to tiles.
We have used Bushboard’s Nuance wall panel system in Marbled Cappuccino to create a luxurious shower area.

The Nuance panels are fitted without extrusions and are 100% waterproof guaranteed. This means our client will find it hygienic and easy to maintain and they won’t have the issue of cleaning any tile grouting which can often affect the long term appearance of a bathroom.

Aesthetically it means you can achieve a sleek look, which works perfectly in this bathroom.

The bathroom, once tired and lacking practical space, is now contemporary, with plenty of storage and a custom built wall unit in the alcove. We also mixed cool whites with Nola units in Mali Wenge to add warmth and texture to a sleek bathroom, giving the client the look they desired.

Another brief fulfilled, with happy clients enjoying their new bathroom!

More project photos are on our project page.

Comments (15)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.