emma_christou30

Please help me with ideas for the back of my house

emma_christou30
7 years ago

Hi there. I'm in great need of some help with the look of the back of our house, my husband and I just can't seem to make up our minds! We are currently having a side extension done, and the first problem is what colour bi fold doors to go for. I know that grey bifolds are really popular, and they do look lovely. But I'm not sure if they will look right with the white windows and French door? Extensions often give the opportunity to go for something more modern, but in our case as it is flush with the rest of the house then I'm wondering if the doors should just blend in? Do white aluminium bi folds look nice?

My second dilemma is what to do for the finish on the top half of the house. The existing house has pebbledash, which I'm not really a fan of. Does anyone have any ideas on what would look good? Or pictures of houses of a similar style? Any comments/thoughts would be appreciated, and I've attached some pictures for info. Thanks!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.