edwinajarrad

How to improve 70s bungalow exterior??

edwinajarrad
7 years ago
Please help! We have a very 70s brick bungalow that I hate the look of from the outside...ideally I'd love to clad it or paint it-But this may look odd as we're attached and part of a cul de sac of same looking bungalows. If we did, maybe everyone would follow but can't take the risk!

Two things-does anyone know of an app where I can test out how it would look classed? I don't have a proper computer so can't download software, can only use iPhone apps...

Otherwise, any other ideas to brighten up/soften and modernise but look homely/cosy? So much brick! We have tried softening by adding gravel, colour and stable garage doors, grass will be growing and can add pot plants, but the house itself, what can we do/add/put on it to improve?? Need inspiration! Any help gratefully appreciated!

Thanks so much

Edwina

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.