noviceatthis

Need help with window design, have just 24 hours to decide

design novice
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I have just 24 hours to decide on my window design! I have decided (I think!) to go with a flush fit, woodgrain effect style in PVC. The 'new window' on the right is an illustration of this.

I am in a dilemma as to what style of windows I should select for the non bay windows and whether to continue the one side opening style. The reason I chose this originally for that particular window is because the house has views so I wanted as much window as possible with as little frame. The current three pane style does tend to break the views from the inside.

I am worried though that this may not look right and it is causing sleepless nights! I want the windows to suit the house and any future plans I have for it, I think it needs better kerb appeal so

I may decide to render it in the future. Of course any ideas as to how the exterior can be improved in any way would be very, very welcome. Many thanks

PS Forgot to add the window to the left of the new one is going to be lowered so it is in alignment with the other windows

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.