creativee17

End of Terrace Kitchen Side/Back extension

creativee17
7 years ago

Hello folks - I have gone for the following house - and any advice about the side extension limitations would be very much appreciated!

You'll see I've drawn a line on the floorplan (not quite accurate), that's the wall that runs the length of the end of the back gardens (that street is at a right angle to my street) and is in fact a further away from the side of the house - perhaps that distance again.

The current lean to, despite being drawn as a square, in fact goes across the side access. Also drawn in. So, could I extend up to the boundary at the back? I'd like to basically square off what's there currently - so get rid of lean to and make the kitchen/bathroom a kitchen diner. This would cut off side access.

I'd move bathroom upstairs to back bedroom (3) - so likely to do that first, where would you run soil pipe? Boiler is located in lean to presently.

Many thanks!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.