whirlligig

Blind advice for bedroom bay window?

Lauren
7 years ago
We've just had our master bedroom redecorated (all white for now but will probably do something with the bed head wall when I can decide what!).

Previously there were cheap silver blackout roller blinds set at different heights which really bugged me. I prefer the look of Roman blinds but don't think I have enough space above the windows for them. Plus I think they'll end up bunched up in the corners.

So what do people recommend? I don't think curtains will look good here as I'm not keen on short curtains and long ones would block the column radiator below (which will be put back on soon).

Currently wondering about dual shade and blackout roller blinds but does anyone here have some bright ideas? House is 1930's for reference.

Comments (24)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.