emmelinewe

Win a colour room makeover by Dulux and a weekend away! - CLOSED

Emmeline Westin
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.

You might have seen one of our latest Houzz features, the Colour Picker Tool, where you can match the colours in any Houzz photo to a Dulux colour.

To celebrate the Colour Picker Tool, Dulux, are giving away an amazing makeover to one lucky Houzz user. The prize, which comes to a total value of £1,500, includes:

• Dulux paint (up to the value of £200)
  • The services of a Dulux Select decorator to help paint your space (up to a value of £1,000)
  • A two-night stay at a hotel while the decorator works their magic (up to the value of £300)

How to enter:

We want you to use your imagination by saving a colour palette, and naming it (for example, "Tropical Sunrise" or "Middle Earth"). See instructions below. A Dulux panel will pick a winner with the most creative suggestion.

The competition starts 19 May, 2017 and finishes at midnight 28 May, 2017.

How to use the colour picker tool:

• Browse the Photo section on Houzz
  • Select a photo you love
  • Click 'Show Paint Colours', next to the Dulux logo
  • Press the 'Save Palette' button and save it into any ideabook of yours
  • Upload the palette to this discussion (click on the Houzz Photo icon and find the image) and give it a name

By entering our competition, you agree to our terms and conditions.

Comments (213)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.