ppatel28

Open Plan Living Room Layout Help

Prem
6 years ago

I have just moved into a new flat. It is fairly modern and I am looking at keeping it quite simple/modern but I am struggling to work out a good layout for the living space to make use of the natural light but also to make the most of the space.

The previous owner (see photo below) had an L-shaped sofa but I would prefer 2 2.5-seat sofas or a 3-seat sofa and a couple of armchairs. Also sort of storage unit would work well and where should the TV be positioned? Finally, is the dining table positioned in the best place in the photo below? I was thinking of buying one which was a similar size and keeping it in its old location. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Premila

Second view of living space:

This is a floorplan of the flat but it does not show the third window (directly opposite the hob):

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.