tatutulip2006

Bath screen next to basin!

Melody
6 years ago
Hi everyone,
We are redecorating our bathroom and would like to find a good bath screen that fits our need. The bath is next to the basin so we are aware that if the bath screen swings out, it will touch the basin (we chose a square type basin). We have thought of a two panel hinged bath screen but there are so many brands on the market. Should we choose one that swings in or one that doesn't swing at all?I've got 2 children in the house so we need to find a solution that suits our family needs but at the moment we are completely lost and don't know where to start. Also, what glass thickness is best? 6mm or 8mm?

Here are some photos of our bathroom so you know what I mean (walls aren't painted yet and the mirror will be replaced by a mirror cabinet too). Thanks a lot!

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.