go_modern

Hallway Shoe Cupboard Yay or Nay ??

Houzzers - Where do you stand on Hallway Shoe Cupboards ??

Many of us now take our shoes off when we enter our homes, mostly for cleanliness as well as for comfort & relaxation.

So, if you immediately take your shoes off as you come home and pop your slippers on, then you will probably have a whole pile of shoes, boots, trainers etc littering your hallway !!

What do you do with them ? We have had to put a rather wobbly rack in the sitting room which is jumbled up with shoes and looks awful.

But, recently I have noticed that there are some amazing luxury Shoe Cupboards which I would love - they are slim, come in stunning colours and are narrow enough to fit in any hall. A brand new one has just gone straight on my house "Wish List".

Photo - Schoenbuch Basic Shoe Cupboard

What do you think ? Maybe you have no need of a Shoe Cupboard by the front door as you keep your shoes on in your house and store your shoes in the bedroom. As always - vote and then explain with a comment.

Yay - I would love a Shoe Cupboard/Ive already got one
Nay - Shoe Cupboards aren't my thing

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.