hammondsfurniture

Mrs Robinson's sumptuous kitchen transformation

Hammonds customer, Mrs Robinson kindly let us into her home before the transformation begun to take photos of her old kitchen. It was clear to see it had been well used over the years and in need of a rejuvenation.

Working closely with the Hammonds designer she chose the Croft style in Charcoal to add timeless distinction.

We are very passionate about storage, making the most of every inch of space.

Mrs Robinson was very happy with the end result. She explained “I have fewer cupboards but much more space. Meaning I have more floor space yet some of the new cupboards are still empty because there’s ample storage still left to fill”.

Comments (10)

• Daisy England
    6 years ago
    Looks much better. Great colour choice.
  • PRO
    Hammonds Furniture
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Thank you very much Daisy, yes the charcoal balanced with the Quartz Blanco Stellar worktop matched well as the kitchen had so much natural light.

• PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    6 years ago

Wow what gorgeous units! I love this look. Makes me want to redo my kitchen! Well done.

Shannon

• PRO
    Hammonds Furniture
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Hi Shannon, thank you very much for the lovely comment.

• PRO
    Hampstead Design Hub
    6 years ago

Hi there! Mrs Robinson is lucky lady to have you guys. Great job.

Hammonds Furniture thanked Hampstead Design Hub
  • Lisa Burdett
    6 years ago
    Beautiful job. The colour is very classy.
    Hammonds Furniture thanked Lisa Burdett
  • A S
    6 years ago
    Looks fabulous... love how the flooring which, before made the room look tight and narrow, now makes the room feel wider and spacious along with 2 wall cupboards on either side opposed to single wall cabinets which looked abit lonely.

Love the colour combo... I'm pretty sure she'd be a more than happy customer...
    Hammonds Furniture thanked A S
  • Isidora Markovic
    6 years ago

I love it!

Hammonds Furniture thanked Isidora Markovic
  • Alice Kennelly
    6 years ago

Inspired !

Hammonds Furniture thanked Alice Kennelly
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.