nic_willison

Painter needed for MDF bespoke wardrobes

Nic Willison
6 years ago

Hello,

We've found a carpenter who we would like to build bespoke MDF wardrobes, however the company he uses have estimated £1800 to paint them (which takes us way over budget!). Our carpenter is more than willing to work with another trader.

Below is a rough design of what we'd like: a three door wardrobe on the left with shelves, rails and drawers; and a one door wardrobe on the right with shelves and a rail. The wardrobes will reach to just under our coving, so are about 3m in height. We'd like the doors to be painted in the same colour as the walls (Valspar paint).

Are there any professionals who operate in London (E3) and who would be able to share a quote for this job? We're hoping to get them made and installed in the first few weeks of June.

Thanks!

Wardrobe design (exterior)

Wardrobe design (interior)

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.