simone_gonzales

What colour table ??

Simone Gonzales
6 years ago
Hey ! I am a little baffled by all the choice of dining tables available ! We will be painting the walls white and we have an oak floor . The pop of colour in the room will be a green sofa , along with plants and artwork . However not sure what colour dining table and chairs to go for ? Are there any rules around this due to us having white walls ? We were thinking black table and oak/beech chairs or white table with fabric or oak/beech chairs or we could go oak/beech table and black chairs ! We are trying to get chic vintage scandi look x thanks in advance all the choice is blowing our minds . We would then get an overhandinh light or floor lamp in the same colour as the chairs . Thanks in advance

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.