yasmin_hassan30

Ground floor reconfiguration help needed

Y Me
6 years ago
hi, can some give me ideas for configurating this floorplan, we intend to open up the kitchen and dinning room by knocking down the wall between the two rooms, I don't need a breakfast room so want to use this as a study/lounge/creative space for gaming and crafts. I don't have children but it needs to work for them that in the future. budget is limited so we can't do massive changes structurally, the reception room faces the drive at the front but we need to decide on the entrance to the house either being one of the side entrance, I'm thinking of using the utility room as the entryway and blocking off the other two entrances. apart from that I have no other ideas yet and want to get some ideas before going to see an architect.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.