babita_maria

kitchen sink position

Maria B
6 years ago

Hello all, I have just had my new undermount 1.5 bowl kitchen sink fitted but it is not centred with my window so I am going out of my mind! It is my fault as I told the worktop templater that I was going to be standing at the main bowl mostly so he said he could centre the main bowl with the middle of the window and through my extreme house renovation stress and confusion I thought that would be okay, now I think it looks off and being an expensive Corian worktop I don't know what to do!!! Can you please see the photos and tell me if you think it looks balanced with the main faucet and the filter tap both in place, and if the taps are even in the right place... There are also photos without both taps... I am so so stressed and drained with the thousands of decisions I cannot even think straight but so upset I have made a huge mistake that is going to cost me a fortune to rectify or annoy me.. thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (20)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.