0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Tired Shaker Transformed to Contemporary White Handleless Kitchen!

Voga Interiors
5 June, 2017

Hello Houzzers!

We at Voga Interiors have recently completed a project in which we transformed a rather tired and dark shaker style kitchen to a light & bright contemporary one:

New floors open up the space and enlarge the room.

The new light bright walls give a since of contemporary minimalism.

Paired with lots of bright spotlights the family space is kept warm and welcoming!

Bespoke splashbacks replace the tiles so that the kitchen is now not only a beautiful space but a practical one for modern life!

We'd love to know your thoughts - let us know below.

Happy Monday!

Voga Interiors.

• Robert Lux

OMG! That kitchen just went from cave to crave! Well done!

Voga Interiors thanked Robert Lux
  • Voga Interiors thanked Melissa McCafferty
    BeSpace - kitchens/bedrooms/living

fantastic transformation!

Voga Interiors thanked BeSpace - kitchens/bedrooms/living
  • Rosalyn Chadburn

Beautiful transformation, I love how modern it is now - I wish it was my kitchen!

Voga Interiors thanked Rosalyn Chadburn
  • Louise Anderton

Gorgeous kitchen, I love the idea of sitting on those bar stools with a view out the window. Nice job!

Voga Interiors thanked Louise Anderton
    Hampstead Design Hub

Hi there! Great before and after shots, and a premium
    example of the power of effective design and quality craftsmanship! It's a whole
    new space.

Voga Interiors thanked Hampstead Design Hub
  • Marina

Absolutely gorgeous!

Voga Interiors thanked Marina
  • Sally Cornwell

We love our new kitchen...! Many thanks to Mark at Voga and his team for this great transformation. Such a wonderful space to sit in/cook in. I would highly recommend Mark's stylish yet practical approach, along with real attention to detail and great to work with too!

Voga Interiors thanked Sally Cornwell
    Voga Interiors

Thanks Sally! Always such a pleasure when clients like yourself and Marc have the openness, great taste, brilliant ideas of your own and above all patience to allow a project to be the best it can be. Had such fun working with you guys!

Adamson Construction & Interiors

Wow, stunning! Love the breakfast bar area. Such a light and airy space!

Voga Interiors thanked Adamson Construction & Interiors