t_tallett

White kitchen - Matt or gloss? Help....

Hi folks

Struggling with this decision, we have a south facing kitchen and I am going for a contemporary white sleek kitchen but I'm struggling with the finish! I'm going to use herringbone style oak flooring and white corian worktops, will use muted neutral tones elsewhere on walls etc and will use a strong colour of which I'm not sure yet to bring it to life.....BUT do I go Matt or gloss?

gloss feels like it's been around for a while and whilst I love gloss I don't want to invest if it's on it's way out ( whilst I appreciate that all kitchens will eventually date I want a good few years out of it!) Matt i love too but not sure which will work best and if anyone has any opinions on these two finishes you think I should consider?

thanks for your time xx