louhaughton

Worktop woes - not sure which colour to choose!

Lou
6 years ago
Hi all,

After months of deliberating (and saving!) we have chosen our kitchen cabinets for our dream kitchen from Hacker however the next challenge is to select a worktop!
We've been advised against Neolith by three professionals even though I like the thinness, texture and look of them. We are back to considering Silestone and we are having white wall units/ Island and wood effect tall units. Sample of the the unit colours in the photo below.

Can you lovely Houzz folk advise what colour / texture would go well with both white and wood effect units?

The first photo below is Silestone Ariel, the second photo is Yukon. I would quite like a worktop with texture however I'm mindful of the wood effect tall units and whether it would clash?

Grateful for any suggestions or recommendations!

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.