prospect22

Unhappy with Thomas Sanderson shutters just fitted

prospect22
6 years ago

I have just paid thousands of pounds to have shutters fitted to my lounge square bay window, landing window and a bedroom window. We went with Thomas Sanderson as we were impressed with the quality and their big selling point that they made their shutters to fit perfectly to your existing window frames.

I was so disappointed when I saw the finished shutters in my bay window as two panels do not align with my window panes - photos attached.

I was never told that the shutters would not line up before having them fitted and when I queried it after, I was told it was due to the measurements of my bay window.

Thomas Sanderson claim to make their shutters to fit perfectly to your windows to the mm. Any advice appreciated as I am worried I will have no recourse.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.