silviahzz

Turning this large one bedroom into a 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom

silviahzz
last modified: 4 years ago

Hello, This lovely high ceilings flat in central London has good potential to be turned into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (+ kitchen / living). Only limits are (imagination and) two chimneys which we would like to keep, and the fact that it is divided by a massive weight-bearing wall which will cost a furtune to move (if ever allowed) My ideas so far: - spend a fortune, move one of the walls and gain some space to what is now the kitchen so as to have the 2nd bedroom there - turn the one bathroom into 2 by adding the corridor space next to it (the door the kitchen would be moved to the other side) - cut only a window in the kitchen weightbearing wall so as to connect it with the living, and add some space by adding a wall in what is now the dining room