silviahzz

Turning this large one bedroom into a 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom

silviahzz
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello, This lovely high ceilings flat in central London has good potential to be turned into a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom (+ kitchen / living). Only limits are (imagination and) two chimneys which we would like to keep, and the fact that it is divided by a massive weight-bearing wall which will cost a furtune to move (if ever allowed) My ideas so far: - spend a fortune, move one of the walls and gain some space to what is now the kitchen so as to have the 2nd bedroom there - turn the one bathroom into 2 by adding the corridor space next to it (the door the kitchen would be moved to the other side) - cut only a window in the kitchen weightbearing wall so as to connect it with the living, and add some space by adding a wall in what is now the dining room

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.