rose_williams31

What are your opinions on the "built in bedhead"

Rose Williams
6 years ago

What are your opinions on the "built in bedhead". I have a hand made superking. The issues are the room looks too plain and the narrow allowances at the sides are accentuated by the undersized nightstands/drawers.
I am thinking about making the window into patio doors, and a door to en-suite opposite.
What do you think? ... because I will have to get a good carpenter in to make it right, and match the bed correctly. The design I have made has extra deep surfaces with the existing mini drawer units built in. I though the first shelf above could be in glass so that an LED strip could light both above and below at the same time (thats why it looks white and thin in the drawing). To balance the amount of wood out, Ive added a footboard/shelf, as it could also be useful, I use the pouffe at the end of the bed a lot due to no room to get dressed at the bedside.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.