adrianlowery

What can we do with our kitchen cabinets?

adrianlowery
6 years ago

We don't particularly like our laminate 'natural wood look' semi-gloss kitchen cabinets (see below).

We had considered just getting new doors but there are three places at the ends of the units where the sides are visible too, also there's the, er, whatever the bits are called that run along the floor below the cabinets.

Is there anything we can do except get new ones - and if so what are the choices, in terms of comprehensiveness / expense? I'm guessing the lowest cost is to just get the same size and shape and replace like-for-like, just nicer.

Right up to having the whole kitchen perhaps redesigned and fully replaced, which I'd imagine is in the region of £10k? It is tempting as the storage is pretty rubbish - really awkward getting into one of the cupboards, and accessing contents etc...

Comments (25)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.