hammondsfurniture

Our latest real room transformation - A luxury shaker style kitchen

Mr and Mrs Mathews dreamed of a new easy living fitted kitchen to suit their growing family that also encompassed a modern, stylish space for entertaining. The Hammonds Croft collection stood out to them from our kitchen ranges for its design but also for its beautiful painted finish.

An island worked well in the open space; a wooden oak breakfast bar seamlessly joined to the snowfall white quartz worktop added a great feature, convenient also for on the go dining. What’s more, with cupboards fitted into the island, painted in charcoal, this gave Mr and Mrs Mathews even more kitchen storage space.

The deep pull out drawers and nifty corner shelves for tucking away cooking books and cups are just some of Hammonds clever storage solutions to make life easier in a clutter free kitchen. Also fitted into this kitchen is a Neff double oven, induction hob and Blanco sink and tap.

Mr and Mrs Mathews were very happy with their new kitchen, finding the right balance between an easy living and modern style. Mrs Mathews told us, “I just love it. It turned out even better than what I expected it to be. We really love the painted finish and the professionalism of Hammonds. Our surveyor Jeff was fantastic as well.”

Amber, the cockapoo, was very pleased too!

Click here to view more images of the kitchen transformation.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.