parmsuk

External cladding for extension...decisions?

parmsuk
6 years ago

Hi,

Extension is finished and is ready for its cladding for the parapet and part of the walls.

The pictures below highlight the areas to be covered. The walls have been rendered in an off white colour. The whole house was at the same time fully renovated. Idea was to keep the main house looking reasonably traditional and in fitting with the street. However, the rear extension takes a modern feel with aluminium glazing in grey and bi-folds with modern interior.

Need some suggestions on products/ colours/suppliers of a product which is reasonable easy to install and contains all the necessary trims to finish.

I'm considering the cedral click in slate grey at the moment. Looked at also products from Rockpanel and Trespa but unsure how well this could be installed by my current builder and cost also.

Thanks in advance!

AJ

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.