leah_rodrigues

Help, quick design advice needed

Leah Rodrigues
6 years ago
Evening all, our extension has started and the builders have begun to build the wall today. I asked for some detail on the edge to make it look like part of house. Asking for a contrast colour to be staggered. I have come home this evening to it and I'm not sure what I think. Obviously I don't want to be awkward but expected it to be staggered and more symmetrical around the corner. What are you thoughts? He comes back in morning so I'm conscious now is the time to say before he starts the pillar that will be the other side of bifold door(in anthracite grey). Should I leave it as is or ask it to be changed? He was going to do two blocks top and bottom. Like the sketched pic.. I have attached copy of design to provide more of a visual context.

We also want a nice light fitting either side of bifold (so need to choose one. I'm thinking either a led up and down spotlight (in black or silver??) or flush three pane lantern).

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.