catshay

What colour should I paint my kitchen?!

catshay
6 years ago
I am really struggling to make a decision as to what colour to paint my kitchen cabinets. I have attached images of the plans so you can see what I have to work with. The opposite wall will have floor to ceiling cabinets so do I go for all one colour or go for one side one colour and the other side another? My counters are a Carrara marble silestone so very pale. The fridge and oven are both stainless steel. Above the working side of the kitchen is a big skylight so the other side with the tall cabinets will be the darker side of the kitchen. I love the idea of using a dark blue like "bond street" - see attached photo, but wonder if this will be too heavy considering I have wall units and a mantle above the stove. I've also considered Pavilion white but wonder if grey is getting a bit dated. Other option is maybe Strong White? Help I can't decide?!!!

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.