hzdeleted_18565319

Kitchen Splash back ideas

User
6 years ago
Can anyone help me with ideas for splashback for this wall?

The worktop is leathered granite (titanium), it's a little bit busier than it looks in this pic.

I would like something light and I love the all white look. I really love white geometric tiles like the pic below but not sure if this would work. The units and worktop are matt so I think I'd like something gloss/reflective. I would add colour with non permanent things, plants/pictures on other wall etc.

Also, i think I'd tile this whole wall because I don't have units all along the wall and I don't really want the exposed edge.

Finally, if any suggestions that are completely different to anything I've said here I'd still love to here them...I'm not totally set on any idea. The only look I don't want is shabby chic or anything too country kitchen.

I've added pic of the wall in question and also of tiles that I love but not sure if they would work together.

Thanks for help as always, don't think I've made one decision about this house without consulting on here first!!

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.