hileelee

The Somerset Weston pulls (mixing finishes)

Laurie Pags
6 years ago
I love that you were mixing the Somerset Weston pull finishes! Is there a tip/trick in mixing metals of the same type of pull? Esp with faucet finishes, etc?
Gothic Kitchen Remodel in Hyde Park · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    Neal's Design Remodel
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Great question! From our designer Christina Temple: "The easiest place to start is to run with one dominate finish, then select a few others to keep things fresh and fun, and to highlight differences throughout the design." Try pairing up different options at a showroom, and look for which look like they work together to your eye. Decide on which specific handle or knob style you like for each finish, then assigning each to a zone. For the project here, the two finishes were paired to the different colors of cabinetry, helping each of the three cabinet areas have a bit of a unique character.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.