melodydh1891

Living room dilemmas

melodydh1891
6 years ago
Hi we have had a bit of a hellish time with this new build living room but after a year of many changes we've got the following layout. Main question is ... do the ceiling lights look ok not being in line with the ottoman ? I don't really know a way of rectifying this, we don't really want to get down lights or turn it in to one central ceiling light as that won't make a difference anyway .... should we be thinking about a pendant light coming down above the ottoman ? Or will this look stupid ? It was the husbands giant tv that caused most of the chaos in this room. Also any ideas for counter balancing the heavy curtains on one side of the room. We don't want more curtains or cornice boards the curtains look lovely once your in the room it's just walking in that's the issue. We are thinking a lamp between the two windows. Any colour ideas appreciated ... we are getting a little dull but we are thinking about painting wall another shade of grey with lamps in white.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.