michelle_oates851

two tone kitchen advice

My new kitchen design is 4m of units, comprising 3 larders on the left followed by wall and floor units, then a return of approximately a metre, and coming off that, a peninsula of about 2.5 metres, so effectively a sort of U shape. My dilemma is whether to go two tone, with the larders in a darker tone, the remainder of the units on that wall and the return in a lighter tone, then the peninsula in the darker tone the same as the tower units. Can anyone shed any expert advice on this idea? I'm particularly interested in how unit doors of different colours look next to each other and if I have the return one colour, how will the peninsula look if it's a different colour. Advice greatly appreciated!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.