shareenathar

Kitchen/living area, wallpaper ideas please?

shareenathar
6 years ago

Hi there, we are currently undergoing a full house renovation. We have had a few walls knocked down which means we have created a kitchen/living area to work for the whole family spanning the full length of the house including bifolds. We had the black granite fitted today and the medium oak laminate flooring fitted the other day. Our cupboards are cream with silver handles. At the end of the room we plan on having the 'living area.' I would like to have a feature wall where the TV will be but I'm a bit frazzled as I ordered wallpaper samples with grey granite in mind but that has subsequently changed.
We would like the living area of the room to feel somewhat separate in terms of decoration from the kitchen. We have chosen different lightings for both parts but it's the wallpaper which I need some help/suggestions with.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Shareen

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.