richmondoak

Two Orangeries, One Conservatory = One ‘WOW’ Living Space!

You’ve heard of the saying ‘too much of a good thing’... but in this case study, it’s actually proved to be quite spectacular!

We had already designed & installed an oak conservatory for our client 6 years previously, in Ringwood, Hampshire – however they now needed extra living space added to both sides of the conservatory.

Jakobsen Oak Contemporary Conservatory · More Info

Specifically, our client wanted to have two oak orangeries added – but wanted to create the illusion of a bigger, more seamless living space by keeping everything open plan.

They wanted the orangeries to follow on from the kitchen and dining area. The addition of folding doors would mean they could separate the living spaces should they need extra privacy.

This was a challenging and unique project with a beautiful end result.

Click HERE to learn more about this project!

Let us know your thoughts? If this project has inspired you to have your own new stunning living space, then get in touch with us today! Simply click HERE to arrange a free design consultation.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.