ross_walker86

I would like some help for my living room

Ross Walker
6 years ago

Hello ,we recently moved into a new home and got some lovely burnt orange couches for our living room,a three seater and two seater. We also have a wooden, blend of coffee brown n lighter brown,with black high gloss detail in the middle, coffee table and a matching tv stand. The walls are creamy and we dont plan on painting as we are privately renting. There are two windows behind the tv stand and tv, not extremely wide but quite high with a good space between them. Im confused as what color blinds we should use (im thinking burnt orange as the couch),what color of carpet (i was thinking something that would match the walls and our coffee table/cream andbrown) and what kind of decoration would be nice for the wall? Thanks in advance !

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.