happyandy1963

Two Orange Orla Kiely wallpapers, advice on which curtains to hang

happyandy1963
6 years ago

I have recently used two Orla Kiely wall papers in my living room? The main wall has the orange 'tree circles' design and the second wall has the tangerine bark design. The other walls are painted off white to match the white on the tree circles design. The room is quite large and my furniture is mainly mid to light oak in a 1920s - 30's style. My dilemma is which curtains I should use, I feel a block colour of any colour especially orange would be too overpowering. The main window in quite large, 7 ft high x 6 ft wide, but I have hit a brick wall as to what to choose and am feeling slightly overwhelmed. Unfortunately I am also tackling all the rooms in the house, which were badly smoked damaged in a fire at the beginning of the year ☹️ Any ideas or suggestions would be warmly welcomes and much appreciated Many thanks Andy

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.