qwerty556

Advice on kitchen cabinet colours

qwerty556
6 years ago
Hi all ....we are down to the last room of the renovation of our tiny old house .
We have painted all the walls white in our kitchen and open dining room in white . The kitchen is being made and the floor is being laid next week ...semi honed limestone . I'm am thinking of having cornforth white cabinets and purbeck stone on two cupboards that are going either side of the fireplace. The work top will be Carrara quartz and an oak breakfast bar on the partition . I am worried that the grey cabinets will look cold? Or should I change the colour of the walls? I will be warming it up with oak shelves as the only thing on the top half of the wall will be the hood above the hob . I have an old dining table that I will be leaving the top oak and painting the base and the chairs in what I choose to have the kitchen cabinets painted in . I want it cottage style ( the cabinets are shaker ) ...I want advice as to wether the grey for the cabinets is a good choice?.. don't want a yellow cream . Thank you in advance for any advice.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.