ben_callis

Cashmere or light grey kitchen units for north facing room

Ben
last modified: 3 years ago

We have now finalised the layout, worktops and wall tiles (as well as our fitters) for our new kitchen which we plan to order this weekend!

We are finding it difficult to decide between two door colours "Light Grey" and "Cashmere". I would probably describe them both as light greys with the cashmere being a much warmer colour (similar to F&B elephants breath).

Initially we were planning for a darker grey (such as Lamp room grey) but the kitchen is north facing and we feel it would be too dark especially around the window where the tall integrated fridge and boiler are.

We are going for an oak worktop, white metro tiles and a black range cooker. The kitchen will only have 3 wall units in the corner alcove so most of the cabinets are below the worktop. We are still undecided on flooring but it is definitely changing from the current terracotta vinyl.

I'm sure both light grey and cashmere will look good but would be interested to know your preference.