noviceatthis

Water feature advice and how to jazz up this rockery

design novice
6 years ago

Hello lovely Houzzers

I am still trying to make this rockery area more pleasing to the eye. I have a very uphill garden and this is the view you see from the living room (also taken one from upstairs for perspective) and I just can't get it right!!!

I have bought some plants (although not the pots as not sure what type to get to make an impact and to go with the stone wall!)

I have temporarily plonked a plant in the centre but think I need a water feature. I haven't a plug point but can get one fitted but cannot dig up the patio so hope the cable can be tucked against the back of the stone wall although it will be a long stretch.

I have seen a polyresin water feature on a well known website which gets good reviews and I think it may go with the stone. It comes in granite or terracotta so was wondering whether to match or contrast.

Has anyone got a polyresin one and if so would you recommend it? I don't mind investing in a real stone one but it can't be taller than 85 cm which is the height of the rockery wall so my options are limited! Any advice would be so welcome and feel free to be as blunt as you like! Thank you

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.