follyfoot1

Should I purchase set of oak metal cross back chairs to table

maria galvano
6 years ago

Just a quick one here I have a lovely cream metal kitchen table and chair's (indoor or outdoor use) I fell in love with it a few years ago to brighten my kitchen I so love the oval shape and perfect size for my family meals having tried round, square, oblong in all types of materials wood, glass, plastic This little table is perfect for my needs I dont worry about scratches, hot pans. Puppies chewing legs (we breed gundogs) now all grown hopefully not a issue now. As you can tell love the table I updated my solid oak kitchen recently and added lovely solid worktops in creamish shade and base units in kitchen to sage/greyish shade to give two tone look kitchen which I love my dilemma should I purchase a set of oak cross back bentwood chairs rather beautiful but very expensive would they lift the look or would I be better just buying a new table and chairs. As some people love this table and some have commented "oh you have a garden table in your kitchen" :( I dont take offence as I have had more tables than I care to remember but this one I just use as a desk, a great island preparing food and great for dumping bags of shopping on. Then tidy up with a lovely plant or flowers and looks fresh again. Should I treat this table to new set oak chairs or start again dont want to waste money again and get it wrong.

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.