follyfoot1

DECORATOR COMING IN FULL HOUSE REPAINT Cohesive look

maria galvano
6 years ago

Hi again, I have tge decorator comings in october going strip my lounge and replaster then repainting my house fully. Treat to myself for my birthday. I have a small 3 bed semi and want to give it a more cohesive look I like Farrow and Ball Tunsgate green for main walls and Churlish green to pickout Feature walls. Want to create a calmer look with flow but not boring I love colour and not afraid to be bold but need a overal look rather than individual room themes. Only coloured carpet I have is rather lovely moss green stair runner that I have based my colour choice on other floors are lounge parquet gorgeous. Not so gorgeous terracotta tiled kitchen but had to stay for now and neutral oatmeal wool bedroom carpets. Love this black wallpaper with grey gold silver birch trees for behind my bed will it work???? New robes black gloss. Sons room red robes what do I do here without changing too much and little spare room no idea what to do. How do you use the two colours? Do you pick a feature wall in all of them don't want it look like a had a job lot of two paints but dont want it random. Open to other colour suggestions but grey lovers I find it a bit dull in my home south facing dark lounge and can live with greenish grey tones more just saying love greys on the pics of your homes but not here something wrong with my daylight lol mine looks drab and muddy in true grey. Looking forward to your ideas try a give a glimpse of my rooms very hard with phone pics here goes. Thanks in advance love this site great ideas and help from you guys.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.